Saturday, November 13, 2010

yo peeps decided to blog again haha tnks to a new blogger http://fresh-naturalways.blogspot.com/ haha recently happen alot of stuff really alot of stuff firstly i want to share with u all i m letting god to take care of me and i trust in god =) all thnks to a camp called TNT camp haha i want to mainly tnks afew person i want to tnk susanna yap ,samuel tan ,brandon teo ,gerald boon and my best buddy ayden koh haha with out them i dun tink i will go to god oya still got ps colin see and ps lawrence seow haha .......i also had a recent crush on a girl in tnt camp omg she so good >.< ......and im working next monday in yoshinoya cause nothing to do very bo liao ...at home a lot of things happen about my parents but i want to care its to messy to care i lift it to god pray that he will help me ....... really did somthing crazzy this holiday haha ....have fun my friends

ARCHIVE