Friday, June 10, 2011

very long never blog already guess the blog kind of got rust june holidays now what your did for the past two weeks ? resting ?spending time with girlfriends?boyfriends? good for you all la my girl went to america for a holiday day trip for two weeks and i spend my holidays in sg working .. kind of working not because of money just because of wanting to frustrate and puch myself in work so that i would not think of her and get lonely i want to work till i drop ...went to see the doctor last week told me not to work cause if i work my anger problems and depression will be back its like wth la who cares just go work lor dont care so much if i dont go work wth i would do sia took cigretes again just want to smoke my problems off so tired of living in this world dont know maybe im a selfish person i dont know im wished to be single sometimes not bothering others not bringing doewn other peoples mood,feelings,emotions ...i dont want to drag others to my owrld sometimes i need a partner to help in my life i dont know what i want im a troblesome guy ...on the other hand she takes me as her everyhthing already cant break up with her for no reason and i dont break up with her when she never even hurt me in anyways shes a good girl who deserve to have a better partner i dont want to break her heart and throw her back to her emo world again i dont know ...make ways for her to hate me did not work i love her but i dont want her how to tell her i dont know love is difficult and tired at times ....

ARCHIVE