Tuesday, September 6, 2011

now stead with this girl already she loves me but not the girl i want ......i cant take it shes so flirty with others and i dont know what to say when she liked me that time she treated me as her world her everything but now ..... she treats me like someother guy can one day dont text me or call me le ...and yesterday she send me a text msg which i would never ever in my life forget ............"sorry to say this the one i love is in boyshome " i was like WTF ....cried for the whole last night ...luckily my gan sister talked to me or i may already overdose or slit myself already ...after yesterday she didnt even say anything i tot of breaking up with her but .....haiz ... everyone seems like ignoring me i dont know why T.T i want more friends true friends but cant seem to get any maybe im not a good person at all too ugly no one wants to be my friend even stead like other guys le ....i really dont know what to say just finnish my ss nlvls le tomrrow english paper ...hope i cant get good results ...< /3

ARCHIVE