Sunday, January 29, 2012

really very long time never blog liao ...noticed that every time i blog i seem to reflect from the last blog and matured alot from every other post... so i kind of left home during the holidays and rented a place on my own and work for a living .......and the reason many was asking me was i left home because i had alot of craches with my parents and the kept on blaming me stealing money from them which i did not lor....anyways during the left home period it was hard living alone ....okay maybe not alone ....in this period i met another girl she's like 24 this year and she's my girlfriend (FYI:im 16)yep during this period she help me quite abit at first the feeling of girlfriend was there but after like a month or so i felt that the relation tured sour.. not really sour but like girlfriend>sister>mother feeling came in lol broke up during this non blog period too....and failed my nlvls got 20 points 1 mark lesser to go sec5 T.T but never mind la i now still studying ITE spend one year extra to go poly lo ... alot of things happen .... will try to update frequently de :) bye oh btw i moved back home liao and my father bought me A MACBOOK PRO !!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA >.< PEACE !

ARCHIVE